Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Shhhhh! You'll wake the bears...

I'll call it a hibernation, the blog's been asleep for 10 months.  I don't know if anyone else is amused by how my last post left things off, but if there's gonna be a blog hiatus (unplanned btw, but if you missed me, then I guess I missed you too?), might as well play up the "end of the world" sign off of the December 2012 post, thanks that Mayan Calendar!  Now I'm sure the internet is very capable of keeping you all very busy and entertained without my additions.  And I'm sure it's been near-impossible to function having find your own bear news and go on living your life without whatever else gets posted here.  So after signing off in December 2012,  the bears are awaking.  It's time to crank up the blog machine, even though it's been a long time, and find out what the bears are up to.
Wake up you big bitch!
On the hiatus: If you didn't already know this, I created this blog as an outlet during the slow periods of my first "real" job, a place to be creative, "practice" writing, share whatever I felt like, and for the days that wouldn't move fast enough I could still say I accomplished something I'm proud of on some level.  And predictably, when I moved on from that position, the balance was shifted.  Sharing on the blog moved to the back burner and all of sudden its 10 months later and if you only read the blog, you'd have no clue what kind of adventures I've been on or what the bears are plotting on a given week!  Too busy, laziness, lack of good ideas... it just never happened.  No more putting off, the blog must come back.  So fair warning to friends, family, strangers, etc.... this blog machine's out of hibernation!

No comments:

Post a Comment